WhatsApp is one of the fastest-growing communication apps that will enable you to grow your online reselling business in a short time. Whatsapp for Business is not only reliable and secure, but also offers an additional benefit of knowing what messages have been delivered and, ultimately, read. Let us find out why it is extremely beneficial in your reselling business.
Benefits of WhatsApp Business in reselling:
- Better Engagement Rate: Most people do not appreciate phone calls. In such cases, you can communicate with your customers using Whatsapp Business. You will notice better responses and engagement.
- Politely Informal: Instead of sending an official email or giving a phone call, you can follow up with your customers on the products you shared by simply asking them about the status. This might even fetch you a quick response.
- Quick Announcements: You can announce the latest offers and discounts to your potential audiences as well as regular customers, by sending a simple message through the broadcast feature.
- Efficient Customer Support: Your customers would always prefer to send you a message over WhatsApp rather than calling a helpdesk number or raising a ticket. You can clear doubts by interacting directly and in real time with your customers through WhatsApp. In doing so, you will gain their trust in return.
- Marketing & Promotion: Whatsapp Business is actually a good one-to-one platform for direct communication with your audiences, making it a strong marketing tool for your reselling business. You can use WhatsApp to send images, audio files, short video clips of your products and text messages to your customers. You can also send order status, order tracking links, etc on WhatsApp to keep your customers updated on their orders.
- Personalized Experience: You can get your customers to review your product or service. Give them links or options to reply to a survey. You can actually connect to your customers on a deeper level by asking them to send a picture.
- Product Demos: Since WhatsApp is a platform that extensively supports video content, you can even send over product videos. If someone asks for a demo of the product, you can send over videos to their WhatsApp directly.
Key Differences from Regular WhatsApp:
To get the best out of Whatsapp Business, one must understand its differences from regular WhatsApp.
- You can register your landline number for WhatsApp Business account based on your requirement.
- You can now set up automated responses using WhatsApp. This way, you can connect with your customers even if you are unavailable to chat at that particular moment.
- WhatsApp Business also provides you with options to see data for the number of messages you sent and received. This way you can keep track of how well the app works for you.
WhatsApp is seamlessly integrated into our lifestyle, and now we simply cannot stop using that. And its business app has huge potential when it comes to expanding your online reselling business. Go ahead and try Whatsapp Business for reselling and witness the wonders with Meesho!